RibbonCustomizer, the add-in product for Microsoft Office 2007 that allows you to customize the tabs within the Ribbon has now been updated to version 1.1 — the new update is free for all users. See screenshots later on this page.
New features include:
- Classic UI tabs for Excel, PowerPoint, and Word 2007 in English and German.
- These are available in the Starter Edition already, and therefore can be used without purchasing RibbonCustomizer.
- Vista standard user support: Standard users in Windows Vista can now install and use RibbonCustomizer.
- Support for Vista with User Account Control (UAC) turned off. Users with administrative rights were previously unable to use RibbonCustomizer if User Account Control was off.
- RibbonCustomizer can now be used with the Office setting requiring application add-ins to be digitally signed.