In this conversation, Dinesh discusses Present Live, authorSTREAM’s broadcasting platform for presentation content.
Geetesh: What is Present Live, and how does it help ordinary users broadcast their presentations?
Dinesh: Present Live is an easy-to-use social presentation meeting tool that allows users to discuss their PowerPoint presentations with a selected group online. A user can invite anyone to the meeting by simply sending a unique Present Live link. It’s an entirely browser-based experience and you can use it while retaining graphics and animations in your presentation.
People belonging to all walks of life can use this feature. You can use it for:
- Education: Discuss different topics of education with the students online.
- Learning: Useful for online learning as a student.
- Travel: Share photos of different places you visited or places you found exotic with friends, family and co-workers.
- Business: Give an online demo of your product or service to your clients. You can also share and discuss information about different users
- Entertainment: Share personal images or company pictures with friends, family or colleagues.
Geetesh: What does one need to use Present Live, and how much does it cost?
Dinesh: Present Live is Flash based technology so you just need to login to your authorSTREAM account using any modern browser with the latest Flash player installed to start a Present Live session. No downloads or installations are required to attend a Present Live session. Conducting or attending a Present Live session is absolutely free.
However, users who would not like their attendees to go through the hassle of registration and login on authorSTREAM can upgrade their plan to Pro. The Pro membership is available for less than $3/month and comes loaded with a lot more features apart from Present Live.