In this conversation, Ellen talks more about this new webinar series.
Geetesh: You had a very successful first run of your Outstanding Presentations webinar series – what do you look forward to in this second series – and what can participants look forward to?
Ellen: Yes, the first Outstanding Presentations Workshop last year was extremely successful, with over 1700 people registering from 49 countries! And participants gave such overwhelmingly positive feedback. This year, we look for a similar result, but with a new line-up of speakers. We also have more sponsors this year, which will mean more discount offers and prizes!
Geetesh: Tell us about the speaker line-up you have assembled this time, and what they will be speaking about.
Ellen: Here’s the schedule of speakers and their topics:
- Carmen Taran — September 7 — How authentic are your presentations?
- Cliff Atkinson — September 14 — Speaking from Presence: How to Let Go of Notes and Speak from the Heart
- Bruce Gabrielle — September 28 — Storytelling Secrets for Boardroom Presentations
- Jan Schultink — October 5 — Secrets of a Presentation Designer
- Simon Morton — October 12 — Blended Presenting – Using a Presentation Toolkit to Ensure Greater Audience Engagement
- Andrew Dlugan — October 19 — Ethos, Pathos, Logos: Three Pillars of Persuasive Public Speaking
- Ellen Finkelstein — October 26 — Present Interactively–Your Audience Expects It!
All of the speakers are well-known in their field (some are downright famous!) and they’ve chosen very interesting topics as well. I think the workshop will be very exciting!