At last count, I found that there were at least 3 PowerPoint presentation contests happening online.
Picture Courtesy: Shutterstock
On the top of my list is Microsoft’s own PowerPoint Template Contest called Create a Spark. The rules are simple enough:
- Create a PowerPoint 2007 presentation template that motivates and inspires.
- Choose a business or education topic that you feel passionate about. Some ideas include sales, marketing, sports performance, leadership, and volunteering.
- Please limit your template to 10 slides or less.
The second contest from SlideBoom is called the SlideBoom Presentation Contest 2009. They have fewer rules, but that’s not always an advantage:
- Introduce any concept as a presentation on business, education, career or on any other interesting subject.
The third contest is from SlideShare, and is called the Tell A Story Contest. They seem to be offering the best prizes! The rules are:
- The presentation must be your original creation. Please do not upload the work of others. It will be disqualified.
- You can enter up to 10 presentations into the contest.
- Slidecasts & presentations having videos are also eligible for the contest.
So if you have created a cool presentation that you can share, there are at least three places that they can be uploaded to — wish you all the best!