We reviewed ConceptDraw Office in November 2008, and already the folks at CS Odessa have released a free update for all registered users of ConceptDraw Office. For those of you who are not aware of ConceptDraw Office, it is a three program suite comprising:
- ConceptDraw PRO: A diagramming and vector drawing software program.
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP: A brainstorming tool that utilizes mind mapping techniques to help organize ideas and tasks.
- ConceptDraw PROJECT: A professional project management software application.
Tanya Kozovaya sent me this list of improvements:
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP adds a new Full Screen mode, making it easier to present mind maps during meetings, and still maintain full editing capability. Now there is more space to show ideas, while navigation and product features are still available through keyboard shortcuts. In ConceptDraw MINDMAP hyperlinks can now be added by dragging-and-dropping a file on a topic, this makes it easier than ever before to manage all project-related documentation and sources.
- The new updated version of ConceptDraw PROJECT contains additional visual reports to help project managers follow and control everyday activities and project progress. Project and task status can rapidly be presented in a visual, easy to understand manner, improving information flow within a project team.
- New libraries in ConceptDraw PRO for the Transport industry, and professional themes that have been added to build professional looking business graphics and presentations.
You can learn more about these updates on the CS Odessa site…