You already learned how you can join SlideBoom and upload your presentations as part of this SlideBoom series. In this post, I’ll go beyond the basics and show you how you can share your uploaded presentations with others:
- First, make sure that you sign into your SlideBoom account.
- Click the My Account button to load up your account page — on this page, you can see all your presentations (see Figure 1).
- Click on the presentation that you want to share — this opens the presentation page URL on SlideBoom, as you can see in Figure 2.
- Note the area towards the right side of the presentation window — a zoomed-in view can be seen in Figure 3 below.
I’ll explain all the options you can see in Figure 3 here:
- The Post option at the bottom has icons that can be clicked on — this allows you to post uploaded presentations to community sites like MySpace, Facebook, Hi5, etc.
- The Bookmark option lets you create a public or private bookmark at one of the many bookmarking sites such as del.icio.us, Digg, Technorati, etc.
- The Presentation URL option let you copy the actual SlideBoom URL of the presentation.
- The Embed into WordPress option provides code that lets you add SlideBoom presentations to your WordPress blog.
- For other blogs, or any web site, you can use the Embed in your blog code — copy the code and paste it to embed.
- Finally, the Share by email option opens the Share by Email sheet that you can see in Figure 4. Add an email address, your name, and message — and click the Send button.
Next time, I’ll show you how you can make changes to your SlideBoom profile.