Ellen Finkelstein is a Microsoft PowerPoint MVP and author of several PowerPoint, Flash, and AutoCAD books — she just launched announced the second incarnation of Outstanding Presentations Workshop, her free webinar series that allows everyone to learn from renowned presentation experts.
In this conversation, Ellen talks more about this new webinar series.
Geetesh: You had a very successful first run of your Outstanding Presentations webinar series – what do you look forward to in this second series – and what can participants look forward to?
Ellen: Yes, the first Outstanding Presentations Workshop last year was extremely successful, with over 1700 people registering from 49 countries! And participants gave such overwhelmingly positive feedback. This year, we look for a similar result, but with a new line-up of speakers. We also have more sponsors this year, which will mean more discount offers and prizes!
Geetesh: Tell us about the speaker line-up you have assembled this time, and what they will be speaking about.
Ellen: Here’s the schedule of speakers and their topics:
- Carmen Simon — September 7 — How authentic are your presentations?
- Cliff Atkinson — September 14 — Speaking from Presence: How to Let Go of Notes and Speak from the Heart
- Bruce Gabrielle — September 28 — Storytelling Secrets for Boardroom Presentations
- Jan Schultink — October 5 — Secrets of a Presentation Designer
- Simon Morton — October 12 — Blended Presenting – Using a Presentation Toolkit to Ensure Greater Audience Engagement
- Andrew Dlugan — October 19 — Ethos, Pathos, Logos: Three Pillars of Persuasive Public Speaking
- Ellen Finkelstein — October 26 — Present Interactively–Your Audience Expects It!
All of the speakers are well-known in their field (some are downright famous!) and they’ve chosen very interesting topics as well. I think the workshop will be very exciting!